The Rush Limbaugh controversy isn’t really that serious and proves how women have more rights than men. The question I have is; why if women are equal to men then, why can’t women be criticize as harshly as they criticize men? For example, Rush Limbaugh gets spoken about like a dog for his views. The Left calls slanders him by calling him a racist when the comments I have heard are not attacking any ethnic groups just the policies that hold colored down in the long run. I am not trying to defend rush because I personally feel that he doesn’t talk about the true cause and solutions to the problems however, I will be damned if I am just going to allow the feminist to use this to further spread misandry. Men are constantly called out our names if we have ideas that may be controversial. Therefore, why a woman can’t be called a slut? Why women are still so damned protected. It’s like how women are allowed to beat a man but as soon as he hits back he is the one who gets jumped on.
Lets break down what rush Limbaugh said Following are quotes from his broadcast transcripts, posted on the Limbaugh Web site:
1) Can you imagine, if you’re her parents, how proud of Sandra Fluke you would be? Your daughter goes up to a congressional hearing conducted by the Botox-filled Nancy Pelosi and testifies she’s having so much sex she can’t afford her own birth control pills and she agrees that Obama should provide them, or the Pope.
2) Sandra Fluke, one of the Butt Sisters, is being dragged out of law school by the hair. Wait ’til Rick Santorum hears about this. Wait ’til Gingrich hears about this! What do you think they’ll do? They’ll put a stop to this right away! They’ll head over that university and they’ll stop it!
They’ll spy on Sandra Fluke and interrupt her in mid-coitus, and then they’ll make ’em get married.
3) What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic], who goes before a congressional committee and says that she must be paid to have sex. What does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She’s having so much sex she can’t afford the contraception.
4) Okay, so she’s not a slut. She’s “round heeled.” I take it back.
5) The reaction that they are having to what I said yesterday about Susan Fluke — or Sandra Fluke, whatever her name is — the Georgetown student who went before a congressional committee and said she’s having so much sex, she’s going broke buying contraceptives and wants us to buy them.
6) I said, what would you call someone who wants us to pay for her to have sex — what would you call that woman? You’d call them a slut, a prostitute.
7) The headline: “Sex-Crazed Co-Eds Going Broke Buying Birth Control, Student Tells Pelosi Hearing Touting Freebie Mandate — A Georgetown co-ed told Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s hearing that the women in her law school program are having so much sex that they’re going broke, so you and I should pay for their birth control.” Cybercast News Service. So what would you call that? So I called it what it is.
8) Why go before a congressional committee and demand that all of us — because they want to have sex any time, as many times and as often as they want, with as many partners as they want — should pay for it? Whatever, no limits on this. I mean, they’re going broke having to buy contraception!
9) Sandra Fluke reported to Pelosi: “It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations. ‘Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school,’ Fluke told the hearing. . . . That’s a thousand dollars a year of sex — and, she wants us to pay for it.” Now, what does that make her? She wants us to buy her sex. She wants us to pay for her sex, and she went to a congressional committee to close the sale.
10) At $1 a condom, if she shops at CVS pharmacy’s Web site, that $3,000 would buy her 3,000 condoms, or a thousand of them a year. We’ve done all kinds of research on this. And what about these deadbeat boyfriends or random hookups that these babes are encountering here, having sex with nearly three times a day? While in law school.
11) Okay, so this is a law student at a congressional committee asking for us to pay for the things that make it possible for her to have sex.
Therefore we are paying her to have sex.
Therefore we are paying her for having sex.
We are getting screwed even though we don’t meet her personally!
12) Ms. Fluke, have you ever heard of not having sex?
13) So, if we’re gonna sit here, and if we’re gonna have a part in this, then we want something in return, Ms. Fluke: And that would be the videos of all this sex posted online so we can see what we are getting for our money.
14) Ms. Fluke, who bought your condoms in junior high?
15) Stop the tape. Courageous. Recue that to the top. Courageous, having so much sex she’s going broke at Georgetown Law. (laughing) Gosh, I love this.
16) Folks, for all the hilarity that’s contained in what’s going on here . . .here’s a woman exercising no self-control. The fact that she wants to have repeated, never-ending, as often as she wants it sex — given.
17) Did you notice in that sound bite Sheila Jackson Lee or Maria Cantwell or one of them talked about the strength that Sandra Fluke had to go before Congress, which is amazing. She’s having so much sex it’s amazing she can still walk, but she made it up there.
18) Do you realize at the end of the day what’s happening here? The Democrats are putting on parade a woman who is happily presenting herself as an immoral, baseless, no-purpose-to-her-life woman. She wants all the sex in the world, whenever she wants it, all the time. No consequences. No responsibility for her behavior.
19) Obama just called Sandra Fluke to make sure she was all right? Awwww. (kissing sound) That is so compassionate! What a great guy. The president called her to make sure she’s okay. What is she, 30 years old? Thirty years old, a student at Georgetown Law, who admits to having so much sex that she can’t afford it anymore.
20) Okay. Let me ask you a question. I might be surprised at the answer I would get to this question. Your daughter appears before a congressional committee and says she’s having so much sex, she can’t pay for it and wants a new welfare program to pay for it. Would you be proud? I don’t know about you, but I’d be embarrassed. I’d disconnect the phone. I’d go into hiding and hope the media didn’t find me. See, everybody forgets what starts this, or what started this whole thing. Or maybe they don’t! Maybe that’s normal behavior on the left now, for all I know.
21) So Pelosi arranges her own press conference for the woman, and the woman makes it clear (her name is Sandra Fluke) that she’s having so much sex, she can’t pay for it — and we should. She’s having so much sex, she can’t afford it.
Rush is a making the point that why are they trying to force the government to pay for you to practice safe sex. Where in the constitution is that Amendment 69? (see what I did there). I agree if we are going to be forced to pay for contraception for women (which they don’t use in the first place in my opinion) then lets see what we get paid for. In the words of my father whenever I would complain about a woman; Son, is she sucking your dick? No dad. Then why are you doing shit for her. These women want something for nothing. And before you give me that Viagra shit argument. Erectile dysfunction is a medical defect. Unwanted pregnancy is just a product of irresponsibility. Rush has every fucking right to be as blunt as he wants to be. If Sandra Fluke the 30 year old college student wants to go in front of the spotlight to push the government for more bullshit policies then you will have to catch shit. Like any man would or has.
An article at The Blaze also found holes in her narrative:
Though there aren’t links in the original post to the content mentioned, a little digging shows that it’s all true. Fluke has described herself as a third year law student at Georgetown University, and indeed, that is what she is. However, contrary to the narrative of innocent victimhood that portrays Fluke as a wide-eyed 23-year-old girl caught without contraception on a college campus full of predatory men, Fluke herself is really a 30-year-old women‘s rights activist who not only didn’t get caught without contraception at Georgetown, but specifically knew the university didn’t cover it and chose to attend for precisely that reason.
First, there‘s the matter of Fluke’s age. In a segment on Fluke’s battle with Rush Limbaugh, MSNBC reporter Anne Williams called Fluke “the 23-year-old Georgetown law student, prohibited from testifying.” Yet Fluke’s own Linkedin profile reveals a more mature woman…
Continue reading on Examiner.com Is Sandra Fluke a fake victim used by Democrats to push free birth control? – Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-spokane/is-sandra-fluke-a-fake-victim-used-by-democrats-to-push-free-birth-control#ixzz1oMMvrOrZ
So Sandra Fluke is just another Feminazi cunt!
Also let us look at this from another perspective. Comedian Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a dumb twat (which I agree as well lol) but Bill Maher didn’t get punished for that and calling a woman a twat is worse than slut in my book. Then again Bill Maher donated $1 million to the mangina white knight Obama Super PAC. So I guess that why Billy gets a pussy pass. He paid for it. However, Rush at least apologizes but he doesn’t. Hmmm Feminist you CUNTS are not too consistent. There I said it! Sandra Fluke, Sarah Palin, Nancy Pelosi, and Gloria Allred are nothing but bitches and hoes! COME AT ME BRO LMAO!